The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
There is no power/does not initiate cleaning mode to my Eazypod automatic control box.
- Check the wiring is correctly installed. Seek advice from a suitably qualified electrician if in doubt.
- Check the mains connection to the control box. Check the connection at the mains power and check the wiring inside the control box. Seek advice from a suitably qualified electrician if in doubt.
- Check the fuse inside the control box. This is located in the hinged compartment on the left hand side of the pump connector block. The fuse is a standard 10 Amp glass fuse.
- Please be aware that every control box system is fully factory tested.
- Check the first relay has power, you can test this using an non-contact voltage detector pen.