Award winning aquarium baterial products
Evolution Aqua’s PURE Aquarium award winning bacterial products provide beneficial bacteria for aquariums, maintaining crytal clear, heathy water. The unique gel ball delivery method provides an easy way to dose your aquarium. The PURE Aquarium range includes 6 ball, 25 ball, 50 ball packs along with the single more concentrated PURE Aquarium Bomb.
Maintains crystal clear and healthy water
PURE Aquarium is a combination of the correct strains of bacteria and enzymes delivered in biodegradable balls containing a food source which will achieve the following benefits in a freshwater aquarium:
• Crystal clear and healthy water
• Reduces organic waste
• Maintains a biological equilibrium
• Reduces BOD / DOC / TSS
• Reduces ammonia and nitrite
• Reduces filter and tank maintenance
• Reduces maturation and start-up times following a filter crash
Regular use of PURE Aquarium will ensure that your fish live in a safe, healthy and crystal clear environment. We recommend that you use PURE Aquarium as part of your regular maintenance programme. You cannot overdose with PURE Aquarium.
• To maintain crystal clear, healthy water add 1 or 2 PURE Aquarium balls per 25 litres of water once a week. Add the balls directly into your aquarium filter, ideally held in a filter bag.
• If using PURE Aquarium for the first time or if your aquarium has clarity problems, add 5 to 10 balls per 100 litres of water. When water clears, continue to use as described above.
Fast acting live filter bacteria
Joining the award winning PURE Aquarium range is PURE Aquarium Bomb, the unique,
clear, live bacteria gel ball for use in aquariums.
PURE Aquarium Bomb is a much larger single treatment dose of live nitrifying bacteria
designed specifically at cycling new aquariums and making them ready for fish. It also
rapidly combats water quality emergencies in new and established freshwater aquariums,
when life threatening levels of ammonia and nitrite are detected.
Beneficial bacteria inside the filter can be lost through cleaning media under the tap,
replacing mature media with new, or the use of medications. Increased fish numbers,
uneaten food and dead, decaying fish can also lead to levels of ammonia and nitrite.
Please note: PURE AQUARIUM BOMB is not intended to clear green water.
An appropriate UVC is recommended to clear green water. Simply place PURE Aquarium Bomb directly into the main aquarium or better still into a space within a biological filter. One Bomb should be used per 200 litre aquarium, and will even work with a full stocking of fish.